Sunday, October 25, 2015

Horror Movie Month: Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil is a 2010 movie written and directed by Eli Craig and starring Tyler Labine, Alan Tudyk, Katrina Bowden, and Jesse Moss. Hillbillies Tucker McGee (Alan Tudyk) and Dale Dobson (Tyler Labine) are mistaken for killers by a group of college students who are camping in the woods near Tucker's vacation home...the very woods where the Memorial Day Massacre took place twenty years earlier.

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil has been in my Netflix queue forever, and I don't know what took me so long to watch it...I enjoy horror movies that are also comedies, and this one was really funny. I don't normally laugh when people die in movies, but the deaths in this movie are so funny and creative that I laughed at every one of them. I don't know how these kids got into college because they're pretty dumb...so dumb that a few of them accidentally kill themselves while trying to kill Tucker and Dale. All of the actors were great, and I'm happy that there's talk of a sequel...I would love to see Tucker and Dale in another movie. : )

My rating: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment