Sunday, October 18, 2015

Horror Movie Month: Diagnosis: Death

Diagnosis: Death is a 2009 movie written and directed by Jason Stutter and starring Raybon Kan (who co-wrote the script), Jessica Grace Smith, Suze Tye, Bret McKenzie, Jemaine Clement, and Rhys Darby. During an experimental drug trial, Andre Chang (Raybon Kan) and Juliet Reid (Jessica Grace Smith) begin having hallucinations about demonic spirits and a double murder that occurred in the facility. The building (which was an asylum before it was a cancer ward) is on lockdown, and they must find the truth in order to escape.

I watched this movie because I love Bret McKenzie, Jemaine Clement, and Rhys Darby, and even though Jemaine and Rhys didn't get much screentime, I ended up liking the whole movie. All of the actors were great, and the movie was funny...especially the two scenes Rhys appeared in. Comedy is my favorite genre, so I'm always happy to find funny horror movies.

My rating: 7.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment