Saturday, August 31, 2013

Not exactly paranormal, but not normal either


For those of you who don't know, I'm a playwright who has published two books, and what I write about wouldn't be considered paranormal, but it definitely wouldn't be considered normal either.  I write about gods...I put regular people in my plays too, but I like to write about gods because anything can happen, and I'm not limited by what mortals are capable of doing.

I like to think that I write plays for people who don't like plays...I write for people who just want to laugh and forget about their problems.  If you don't normally read plays, I hope you'll consider giving mine a chance...if you go to Smashwords, you can download a free sample of "For I Am Zeus," which is about Zeus trying to pick up a woman in a bar:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/317582

I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to imagine Will Ferrell as Zeus...that's who I picture when I write my Zeus plays. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment