Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Old Charleston Ghost Shop

Today I visited the Old Charleston Ghost Shop, which is located at 168A Church Street in Charleston, SC, and since I run a paranormal blog now, I thought I should write about it.  My husband and I spent about half an hour in there, looking at the merchandise and talking to the guy who runs the store.  There's some really cool stuff in the store, which sells "all things creepy and cool," according to its sign, but since I'm quitting my job soon, I decided to behave myself (for now).  If you're interested in the paranormal and live in or visit Charleston, make sure you check out The Old Charleston Ghost Shop...the store has a great selection of books, and you might also find some jewelry, magic tricks, or a cool clock to take home.  I'll definitely be going back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment