Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Paranormal Podcast: The Cryptid Factor

I recently found out that Rhys Darby has a paranormal podcast, and I'm a little annoyed that I just found out about something awesome that I could've started listening to a few years ago. I've been a fan of Rhys since his time as Murray Hewitt on Flight of the Conchords (if anyone has ever wondered why I named my hamster Murray, now you know), so of course I had to check out his podcast. It's called The Cryptid Factor, and he hosts it with David Farrier and Leon "Buttons" Kirkbeck. For anyone who doesn't know, a cryptid is an animal whose existence has not been proven or accepted by science (Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, etc.). I've only listened to one episode so far, but it was pretty entertaining (plus I like listening to Rhys because his accent is THE BEST), so I'm definitely going to listen to more. If you'd like to listen to a fun, interesting podcast, you can find The Cryptid Factor here:

https://m.soundcloud.com/the-cryptid-factor

Make sure to check out the Facebook page too...it's a great way to keep up with cryptid-related news. : )

https://m.facebook.com/CryptidFactor/

No comments:

Post a Comment