Saturday, February 13, 2016

Asheville Ghost Tours

My husband and I went to Asheville, North Carolina, on our anniversary trip a few months ago, and we didn't have time to go on a ghost tour since we only spent one night there, but I picked up some brochures for some ghost tours that sounded interesting. The one that really caught my interest is called the LaZoom Haunted Comedy Tour. Comedy and the paranormal are two of my favorite things, so I'm sure I would enjoy the Haunted Comedy Tour, and I hope I'll be able to check it out the next time I go to Asheville. Tickets are $21, and the tour is only for those who are 17 or older.

http://www.lazoomtours.com/tours/haunted-tours/

Ghost Hunters of Asheville offers a few ghost tours: Downtown Spirits, Haunted Montford, Graveyard Ghosts, and Ghosts & Grapes. Ghosts & Grapes is for adults only and costs $65; the other tours are $20 for adults, $13 for kids and teenagers 6 to 15, and free for kids under 6. Guests get to use ghost-hunting equipment on all of the tours.

http://www.ghosthuntersofasheville.com/

If you take any of these tours and would like to write a guest post about it, please let me know (at crystalsmithconnelly@yahoo.com)...I'm always looking for guest bloggers. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment