Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Roswell UFO Festival Guest Speakers

The Roswell UFO Festival has released its list of guest speakers for this year's festival, which will take place July 4th-6th.  I won't be able to go this year, but I went last year and had so much fun...and it inspired me to start this blog!  Here's a link to this year's guests (there's also a schedule showing the names of all of the lectures):

http://www.ufofestivalroswell.com/ufo-festival-guest-speakers/

If you attend this year, go see Patty Greer if you get a chance...I went to her lecture about crop circles last year, and it was fascinating.  Travis Walton is probably a good bet too...I didn't get to see him last year, but I really wanted to because his story is incredible.  I really wish I could go this year...I only went to one lecture last year, but next time I'll go to a bunch, so I can write about them for the blog.  Oh well...maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment