Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Charleston Magazine: Haunted Charleston

The October issue of Charleston Magazine has an interesting article about haunted places in Charleston, SC.  The article features the Angel Oak, 37 Meeting Street, Magnolia Cemetery, the Bull-Huger House, Secessionville Hollows, the Brick Kiln Ruins in Brickyard Plantation, the Old Citadel, Fort Moultrie, The Wampee House, the Pink House, and the Joe E. Berry Residence Hall.  I've lived in Charleston for 28 years, and I've never even heard of some of these places, so I thought the article was very informative, and I really enjoyed it...here's the link if you'd like to read it:

http://charlestonmag.com/charleston_magazine/feature/haunted_charleston

Do any of you guys live in a haunted city?  Let me know, and I might write about it! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment