Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A little bit about me...

Name: Crystal Smith-Connelly
Birthday: December 31st
Birthplace: Melbourne, Florida
Current city: Charleston, SC
Pets: dog Layla, turtle Tori, hamsters Bret and Jemaine
Favorite extraterrestrial: ALF
Favorite ghost: Slimer from Ghostbusters
Favorite paranormal book: The Doomsday Conspiracy-Sidney Sheldon
Favorite paranormal movie: E.T.
Scariest paranormal movie: The first 3 Paranormal Activity movies scared the crap out of me.  I don't really get scared while I'm watching them...I don't get scared until I'm trying to go to sleep and start thinking about the movies. : )
Favorite paranormal TV show: The 4400, with The X-Files a close second
Last paranormal book I read: Witness to Roswell-Tom Carey and Don Schmitt
Last paranormal movie I watched: Dark Skies
Favorite Ghostbuster: Peter Venkman (Bill Murray)
Favorite vampire: Pam Swynford De Beaufort (Kristin Bauer van Straten), True Blood
Favorite haunted place: Dock Street Theatre, Charleston, SC
Favorite place devoted to the paranormal: The International UFO Museum and Research Center, Roswell, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment