Saturday, July 15, 2017

Blog Anniversary

I went to the Roswell UFO Festival in 2013, and it inspired me to start this blog. Four years and more than 400 posts later, I'm still having fun with it, and I'm thankful to everyone who's been reading it. To celebrate the blog's anniversary, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite posts. : )

 Movie Spotlight: Ghost Shark

 Encounters: U.F.O. Experience

Review: Carrie the Musical at City Stage Co.

Movie Spotlight: What We Do in the Shadows

Visiting the UFO Watchtower

Review: Evil Dead the Musical at the Knight Theater

My Favorite Bad Movie: Hobgoblins

And the one that started it all:
Roswell...finally!

Also, my book Paranormal Jokes and Haiku is free through July 19th. : )

https://www.amazon.com/Paranormal-Jokes-Haiku-Crystal-Smith-Connelly-ebook/dp/B00U1SPTZM/


No comments:

Post a Comment