Thursday, January 28, 2016

Movie Spotlight: Zombie Shark

Zombie Shark is a 2015 Syfy channel movie starring Cassie Steele, Ross Brity, Roger J. Timber, Sloane Coe, Becky Andrews, Ladson Deyne, Leslie Castay, Laura Cayouette, and Jason London. Four friends must spend their vacation fighting off "zombie" sharks after a virus-infected shark escapes from the island's research center.

Since I reviewed Ghost Shark for the blog (http://paranormalcrystal.blogspot.com/2013/10/movie-spotlight-ghost-shark.html), of course I had to review Zombie Shark too. As with Ghost Shark, the deaths in Zombie Shark were hilarious, but not quite as creative as the ones in Ghost Shark. The acting in Zombie Shark was generally better than the acting in most of the other Syfy original movies I've seen, and Roger J. Timber stole the show as Lester, the desk clerk who feels comfortable telling resort guests that a burrito gave him "the squirts." I would've liked to see more of him in the movie and would definitely watch a Zombie Shark spin-off all about Lester (Get on it, Syfy!). Though I wouldn't call Zombie Shark a great movie, I did enjoy it and really liked the ending. : )

My rating: 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment