Friday, January 22, 2016

Movie Spotlight: Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse is a 2015 movie starring Tye Sheridan, David Koechner (yay!), Logan Miller, Joey Morgan, and Sarah Dumont. When zombies invade their town, scouts Ben (Tye Sheridan), Carter (Logan Miller), and Augie (Joey Morgan) join forces with cocktail waitress Denise (Sarah Dumont) to fight the zombies and save their town.

I really liked Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse...all of the actors did a great job, it was really entertaining, and it was funnier than I thought it would be. I generally don't enjoy zombie movies as much as other types of horror or paranormal movies (ghosts, demons, aliens, etc.), but this one was better than most of the zombie movies I've watched. : )

My rating: 7.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment