Thursday, January 22, 2015

Movie Spotlight: The Ouija Experiment

The Ouija Experiment  is a 2011 movie starring Justin Armstrong, Belmarie Huynh, Swisyzinna, Carson Underwood, Dave Clark, Miranda Martinez, and Eric Window.  Five friends decide to use a Ouija board, and one of them films the session.  They contact a 5-year-old girl named Gracie who drowned, and pretty soon everything goes to hell, of course, because nothing good has ever come from using a Ouija board.

The Ouija Experiment was made for $1,200 and showcases some truly terrible acting.  There are a few creepy moments in the movie, but most of the "scares" come from someone knocking on the front door while the other characters are using the Ouija board.  I should've been scared watching The Ouija Experiment since Ouija boards freak me out, and I watched it at night when I was home alone, but I wasn't scared at all, and I thought it was funny that every time the demons did something, it sounded like a bunch of lions were running around the house.  It was entertaining though, so if you want to watch it, you can find it on Netflix.

My rating: 5.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment