Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Movie Spotlight: Independence Daysaster

Independence Daysaster is a 2013 movie starring Tom Everett Scott, Ryan Merriman, Emily Holmes, Andrea Brooks, Casey Dubois, Iain Belcher, Nicholas Carella, and Aaron Craven.  When I saw that Syfy was showing an alien invasion movie starring Tom Everett Scott (who I loved in That Thing You Do!), I had to watch it.  Tom plays the President of the United States, who is on the way to his hometown when aliens attack.  His firefighter brother  (Ryan Merriman) teams up with a scientist from S.E.T.I. (Emily Holmes) to defeat the hostile aliens who are trying to ruin Independence Day.

Independence Daysaster was better than most of the Syfy Originals I've seen, and all of the actors were great.  I'm a big fan of alien movies, and this one was better than I expected...plus, how could I resist a movie called Independence Daysaster? ; )

My rating: 6.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment