Thursday, May 15, 2014

Movie Spotlight: Devil's Due

Devil's Due is a 2014 movie starring Zach Gilford, Allison Miller, Sam Anderson, Aimee Carrero, Vanessa Ray, Michael Papajohn, Griff Furst, Robert Belushi, and Donna Duplantier.  On my honeymoon, my husband and I went to L.A. and Vegas, saw some comedy shows, went to Jimmy Kimmel Live, and won some money on the slot machines, but on Zach (Zach Gilford) and Samantha (Allison Miller) McCall's honeymoon, she gets pregnant with the devil's baby (I'm glad my honeymoon wasn't that eventful).  Of course Samantha has a rough pregnancy because what else would you expect from a demon baby?  Devil's Due was a decent movie, but it was one of the weaker ones I've seen about someone being pregnant by the devil; of course everyone knows about Rosemary's Baby, but Hell Baby is my favorite movie on that subject (and if you want to see a movie about the devil's baby after it's born, The Omen is the way to go).

My rating: 6.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment