Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Spotlight: The Bigfoot books by Graham Roumieu

If you're in the mood for some paranormal humor, check out Graham Roumieu's Me Write Book: It Bigfoot Memoir and Bigfoot: I Not Dead.  These books are hilarious, and they're quick reads because there are lots of illustrations (which are also the work of Roumieu).  I laughed out loud many times while reading these books, and I enjoyed reading something from Bigfoot's point of view.  Bigfoot is misunderstood, smelly, and a better writer than you'd think.  He's also friends with the Loch Ness Monster, who wrote the introduction to Me Write Book, and is an aspiring stand-up comedian...I don't know about you, but if I saw that Bigfoot was coming to a comedy club near me, I would buy tickets immediately. ; )

You can find more info about Roumieu's books and see some of his illustrations here:

http://www.roumieu.com/#/books/

My rating: 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment