Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saucer Country: Run

For Valentine's Day, my husband gave me a graphic novel called Saucer Country: Run, and it was right up my alley.  I mostly read Archie Comics, but Saucer Country is about aliens, so of course I was excited to read it.  Saucer Country: Run was published in 2012 and was created by Paul Cornell and Ryan Kelly.  The graphic novel is about Arcadia Alvarado, the Governor of New Mexico/presidential hopeful, who believes she was abducted by aliens.  She enlists the help of Joshua Kidd, a Harvard professor who was suspended for publishing a book called Flying Objects: Folklore and Fact, and Arcadia is very determined to become President and prevent an alien invasion.

Saucer County: Run was really interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I will definitely be buying volume 2 of the series (Saucer Country: The Reticulan Candidate) very soon.

My rating:  8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment