Monday, January 22, 2018

Hollyweird Paranormal

If you're in search of a paranormal podcast to listen to, check out HollyweirdParanormal, which
combines true crime and the paranormal. I love both of those things, so I listened to the latest episode...it was informative and entertaining, and I really enjoyed it. The podcast is hosted by Tammie Merheb-Chavez and Brice Mitchell Williams, and they've done four episodes so far: "The True Crime and Paranormal Aftermath of The Sharon Tate & Manson Family Murders," "The True Crime and Paranormal Aftermath of The Cecil Hotel," "The True Crime and Paranormal Aftermath of Superman, George Reeves," and "Famous Haunted Hollywood Apartments." I'm glad I found out about this podcast, and I'm definitely going to listen to more episodes. : )

Hollyweird Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment