Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Movie Spotlight: Evil Alien Conquerors

Evil Alien Conquerors is a 2003 movie starring Michael Weston, Chris Parnell, Diedrich Bader, Tyler Labine, Elden Henson, Phil LaMarr, and Beth Grant. Two evil aliens, My-ik (Diedrich Bader) and Du-ug (Chris Parnell), from a planet called Kabijj are sent to Earth with a mission: to behead all humans within two days and take over the world. Will they be able to accomplish this seemingly impossible task, or will they keep getting too distracted by women and Smirnoff Ice to destroy mankind?

I watched Evil Alien Conquerors a few years ago, and I really liked it, so I decided to watch it again and write about it on my blog. I love Chris Parnell, and he's great in this, as is Diedrich Bader. Evil Alien Conquerors is silly, entertaining, and original, so give it a chance if that's the kind of thing you like. : )

My rating:7.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment