Wednesday, April 13, 2016

UFO Researchers and Mysterious Deaths

I'm reading a book called Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind, which is about mysterious deaths and disappearances in ufology, so when I came across an article about UFO researchers dying under mysterious circumstances, I thought it was pretty interesting. When I went to Encounters: U.F.O Experience in Myrtle Beach a few years ago, there was a list of ufologists who had died under mysterious or suspicious circumstances, and I remember being shocked at how many names were on the list. Sure, it could be a coincidence that so many people in a relatively small field died relatively young, but it's not unfathomable that they could've died because they knew too much.

http://thehorrormoviesblog.com/2015/08/09/many-ufo-researchers-die-under-mysterious-circumstances


No comments:

Post a Comment