Thursday, April 21, 2016

Movie Spotlight: Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies

Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies is a 2012 movie starring Bill Oberst Jr., Jason Vail, Chip Lane, Jason Hughley, Christopher Marrone, Baby Norman, and Don McGraw. When I saw this movie listed on the Directv guide, I just had to watch it...I liked Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, and how am I not gonna watch a movie called Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies? The movie begins with little Abe Lincoln beheading his zombie mother, then skips ahead to Lincoln (Bill Oberst Jr.) as President...a President who must kick zombie Confederate ass in order to save his country.

You might think that a movie about Abe Lincoln fighting zombies would be terrible, but this one wasn't bad and kept me entertained. Bill Oberst Jr. was great as badass, zombie-killing Lincoln, and Baby Norman was impressive as Lincoln's former girlfriend/current prostitute Mary Owens. If I'm being completely honest, I enjoyed this movie more than I would ever enjoy a serious movie about Abraham Lincoln (or any other Presidents). ; )

My rating: 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment