Sunday, March 20, 2016

Movie Spotlight: Once Bitten

Once Bitten is a 1985 movie starring Jim Carrey, Lauren Hutton, Cleavon Little, Karen Hopkins, Thomas Ballatore, and Skip Lackey. A 400-year-old vampire (Lauren Hutton) seduces a high school student (Jim Carrey) in a Hollywood nightclub because she needs the blood of a virgin in order to maintain her youthful appearance.

I love Jim Carrey, and I've never had a chance to write about any of his movies for this blog, so I was happy to finally see Once Bitten. Although I didn't like it as much as some of his other movies (Dumb and Dumber and The Cable Guy are my favorites), it was an enjoyable movie, and Jim was great in his first leading role. Once Bitten has Jim Carrey, vampires, and a dance-off...what's not to like? ; )

My rating: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment