Sunday, August 26, 2018

ScareLA 2018

I attended ScareLA, a fun Halloween convention, yesterday, and I wanted to share the pictures I took and links to some of the vendors that were there. I didn't take many pictures since my camera doesn't take great pictures in the dark, but here's my costume (Chanel #3 from Scream Queens):

             

Some pictures I took at ScareLA:



There were plenty of great vendors at ScareLA, so I picked up as many business cards as I could. Check out these websites for cool paranormal and/or Halloween-themed merchandise or events. : )

Erin Garey Art & Illustration

Haunted Orange County Paranormal Tour & Event Co.

Sweet Sorrow: A Zombie Ballet

Ickypop

The Contrary Dame Handmade Jewelry

Bat In Your Belfry

Pinhead Monsters

Dark Parks Books & Collectibles

StarkGravingMad

Fiendish Thingies

Screamfest Horror Film Festival

Punkstuff

Local Boogeyman

Demonic Pinfestation


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by!!! We hope you'll keep in touch with Zombie Ballet!!

    ReplyDelete