Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Costume SuperCenter

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you know that I love the paranormal, horror, Halloween, and all that good stuff. For the past few weeks, I've been working as a freelance copywriter for Costume SuperCenter, which is the perfect job for a Halloween-obsessed person like me. My job is writing costume descriptions, and since I've come across so many cool costumes while I'm working, I wanted to share their website with you. If you don't have your Halloween costume yet, check out Costume SuperCenter...you'll definitely find what you're looking for. : )

Buy your Halloween costumes here!

And since I like to write about ghosts on this blog, here's my favorite ghost thing I've come across on their website...so cute!

Ghost Party Scene Airblown

No comments:

Post a Comment