Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Movie Spotlight: The Disappointments Room

The Disappointments Room is a 2016 movie starring Kate Beckinsale, Mel Raido, Gerald McRaney, Lucas Till, Duncan Joiner, Michael Landes, and Ella Jones. After the death of their daughter, Dana (Kate Beckinsale) and David (Mel Raido) move into a new house with their young son (Duncan Joiner). When Dana finds a hidden room in the attic, she unknowingly unleashes evil spirits, and all hell breaks loose. (This is why I stay out of the attic.)

The Disappointments Room is a decent movie, but I had a hard time staying interested in it. All of the actors were great though, and that's often not the case when it comes to horror movies. I didn't hate it, but I didn't really like it either.

My rating: 5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment