Saturday, December 3, 2016

Movie Spotlight: The Crooked Man

The Crooked Man is a 2016 Syfy original movie starring Dmitrious Bistrevsky, Angelique Rivera, Reilly Stith, Marco Rodriguez, Michael Jai White, and Cameron Jebo. A young girl suffers a violent death at a slumber party after 12-year-old Olivia sings a nursery rhyme that summons a demon called The Crooked Man (Dmitrious Bistrevs). Olivia (Angelique Rivera) returns to the town six years later, and when people who were present the night of the slumber party start dying, she's certain The Crooked Man is back.

Syfy movies have a tendency to be silly (which is one of the reasons I like them), but The Crooked Man is pretty creepy and better than most of the Syfy original movies I've seen. (Ghost Shark is still my favorite though.) The actors were great, especially Angelique Rivera and Cameron Jebo, and the movie was better than I expected, so that was a nice surprise, : )

My rating: 7.5/10


1 comment:

  1. I get many information about the Ghosts Frightening Videos and i appreciate your work.
    Ghosts Frightening Videos

    ReplyDelete