Friday, September 23, 2016

Movie Spotlight: Zombeavers

Zombeavers is a 2014 horror comedy movie starring Rachel Melvin, Hutch Dano, Cortney Palm, Lexi Athins, Bill Burr, Jake Weary, and Peter Gilroy. A group of college students are attacked by zombie beavers while spending the weekend at a cabin in the woods. (Nothing good can come from staying at a cabin in the woods...haven't these people seen The Evil Dead? Or Friday the 13th? Or The Cabin in the Woods?)

Horror comedy is one of my favorite genres, so I'm glad I watched this movie (thanks, Netflix!). The cast was great, and I loved the ending. Zombeavers is bloody, funny, and ridiculous (in a good way), and it'll make you stay away from dams for the rest of your life. I love animals, but those beavers were real assholes. ; )

My rating: 7.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment