Friday, June 24, 2016

Movie Spotlight: Ava's Possessions

Ava's Possessions is a 2015 movie starring Louisa Krause, Whitney Able, Deborah Rush, William Sadler, Wass Stevens, Zachary Booth, Dan Fogler, Carol Kane, and Lou Taylor Pucci. After a priest exorcises a demon from Ava (Louisa Krause), she cannot remember the past month and must attend a Spirit Possessions Anonymous support group in order to avoid jail time for the things she did while possessed. She tries to get her life back on track, but that would be easier if the demon weren't trying to come back.

I've watched a bunch of movies about demonic possession, but I think this is the first one I've seen that deals with how the victims move on with their lives once the demon is gone...it's a really cool concept for a movie, and I'm glad I found Ava's Possessions. Louisa Krause was impressive, both as possessed Ava and Ava-after-demon. If you like movies about possession, you should check this one out...it's a fun movie with a new take on the demonic possession genre. : )

My rating: 7.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment