Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cool Website of the Week: Eerie Place

This week's cool website is Eerie Place, which bills itself as "The First Stop For Haunted Places" and focuses on the UK.  There are sections for Haunted Hotels, Ghost Hunting Events, Paranormal Attractions, and Haunted Places, and if I ever go to England, I'm going to have to check some of these places out...after reading the blog post entitled "I've Discovered Ghosts, Witches, and UFOs in St. Osyth!," I definitely want to visit that place!  If you sign up for the website's email list, you'll receive two free ebooks in PDF form: "The A-Z of Ghost Hunting Equipment" and "The Best UK Haunted Places to Stay and Visit," and free stuff is always nice. : )  Thanks to Terry Lee Kercher, a member of my "Why would you want to be normal when you could be paranormal?" Facebook group for telling me about this website!

http://eerieplace.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment